Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Quick Poll

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a quick question. What chapter do you all want next?

    Cain (which would be the last chapter of God Child Volume 1)

    Or Ludwig (which would be the first part of the last chapter (Based on Sleeping Beauty) that will likely be released in 3 parts since it's pretty long)

    Now don't get the idea that I've actually started/completed either of these XD So you cant say "Gimme both, Oh All Mighty Carole-sama!" XD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cheshirecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to see Cain first because it's been awhile we have a Cain update. Please?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (^_^;; Sorry, but I really can't fairly vote on this one, can I... since my vote would be more along the lines of 'which do I think would most prolong people's suffering' than along the lines of 'something I haven't read yet' ^^;;;;;;;;;; )

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ludwig... this is only becuse i've all ready read God child volume 1 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe....uh i think ur vote risu will out weigh all of ours lol....so what ever you want to is cool with me. i like em both and i figure ive been waiting forever so ill keep on waiting

    i guess my vote would be for cain though. just cuz it will round out the book, while ludwig will start a new whole set of chaps.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like Cain but my vote is biased since I've read the french verion of the 3rd Ludwig XD

    In a way, we shouldn't let the Cain fans wait too long and the ones who likes both ludwig and Cain wouldn't be very happy if they had the first part of Lud then had to wait a looong time the get another part because you are doing Cain at that moment.

    My opinion anyway ^^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ludwig [img]tongue.gif[/img] He may be a necro, but he's hot, and the strories are wonderfuly twisted [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  8. #8
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I vote for more Cain because like Yue I read the French scanlations of Sleeping Beauty ^^;; but whatever works for you is fine.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Leviyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This question is hard... but i vote for Cain. I love both of the stories, but i kind of miss Cain ^-^;. Was a long time since the last chapter was translated.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well...I kinda' miss Cain. I want to read more about him and Riff, and Jez, and Merry *you get the poit*

    Besides, it's better to finnish a story (cain) rather than starting a new one (ludwig) and not finishing neither one. Well that's just my opinion.

    *Hmmm....I believe I remember reading something about certain "scenes" involving Riff and Cain in theupcoming chapters*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •